• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone ever see this Label Before ???

6 posts in this topic

Yes I've seen them before. It is a 9/11 reference and they were a TV coin show slab. I can't say exactly when they were produced, I don't remeber if I saw them before or after I cut off entries for the slab book in late 2002. I know I have a picture of one somewhere (not a good one) but I don't believe it made it into the book. My guess is it is from late 2001 or early 2002. I haven't seen one with the gold coin before, the ones I saw were silver eagles. (if someone has one I could use a better picture, and if they have a silver eagle one that they don't want I still need one of these slabs.)

nope, haven't seen that one. But I do need to get one of those SOL gold coins.

Right Now in the market place I have one for sale but it is in a package deal.

If it doesn't go like that I will separate. It is a ms69 though

Yes I've seen them before. It is a 9/11 reference and they were a TV coin show slab. I can't say exactly when they were produced, I don't remeber if I saw them before or after I cut off entries for the slab book in late 2002. I know I have a picture of one somewhere (not a good one) but I don't believe it made it into the book. My guess is it is from late 2001 or early 2002. I haven't seen one with the gold coin before, the ones I saw were silver eagles. (if someone has one I could use a better picture, and if they have a silver eagle one that they don't want I still need one of these slabs.)

I bought this coin so Please PM me a request so I do not forget to picture it for you

Mike

nope, haven't seen that one. But I do need to get one of those SOL gold coins.

Right Now in the market place I have one for sale but it is in a package deal.

If it doesn't go like that I will separate. It is a ms69 though

I appreciate the offer, but it is not in my immediate plans. (Gold is too high right now, and I just spent a fair bit on my new CBH)