• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FeePay: The Parody

2 posts in this topic

Things are getting vicious on eBay. There have been reports of being being NARU'ed talking bad about eBay on their forums. Gee... I wonder if Ron Guth is now running the eBay forms?! :jokealert:

Anyway... I couldn't resist passing this on... FeePay: The Parody. It begins with a little "movie" that uses the common story of Marie Antoinette (played by Queen Meg) and the founder, Pierre. A game follows where you throw items at the queen and the founder who tries to hide behind the spokesman. Get three negatives (miss three times) and you get NARU'ed. Interestingly, it's on the site for ioffer.com which (on the surface) says that they will import your auctions AND feedback from eBay and other auction sites.

Scott :hi:

I wouldn't be suprised. I mentioned several times that EBay feels that they have a captive audience and that E Bay feels that if it is not the only game in town that it is the best game.

EBay has decided to raise fees rather than spend Money in such things as Automation and other Risk Management issues.They have shown a disregard for both Buyer and Seller in the past.

If Ebay were to back down now then it would be a sign of weakness for them. annd they would feel that Sellers in the Future could get their way by boycotts etc.

As I mentioned earlier E Bay now has two choices. Raise the fees etc and Punish those who don't fall into line..