• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll on new purchases.

Buffalo   

114 members have voted

1. 1. Buffalo

8 posts in this topic

The buff would probably upgrade but it's not worth the grading fees to submit as the price doesn't jump until MS67 plus the old holder adds a premium. The Morgan is simply beautiful with great eye appeal and toning but it looks like a solid MS65.....not a 66. At the price you paid for the Morgan.....you should be very pleased with yourself :acclaim:

Leave them as they are. There aren't many of the PCGS rattler's around. The Morgan probably isn't worth having it graded by NGC unless you need it for your registry.

Leave them as they are. There aren't many of the PCGS rattler's around. The Morgan probably isn't worth having it graded by NGC unless you need it for your registry.

That was the reason I was looking at doing the morgan as I dont have one for my type set

I just kinda like the old holders. I would prefer to have them as part of my collection rather than have all the same holders. It's a little silly but that's just what comes to mind.

I just kinda like the old holders. I would prefer to have them as part of my collection rather than have all the same holders. It's a little silly but that's just what comes to mind.

And see, I find the old holders, particularly the old ANACS holders annoying -- they don't fit in NGC or PCGS storage boxes, they just slide right around without catching the grooves on the sides to hold them in place. At least I think it's the old ANACS holders (possibly the old PCGS holders but I am pretty sure it was the old ANACS holders that I had come across recently).

Not to be overly critical but the Morgan wont 65 (IMHO) at either pcgs or NGC..

Theres just too much happening with the cheek and the fingerprint on the reverse..