• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The evil among us (poll added)

69 posts in this topic

TDN, you are cruel smile.gif

OK, you have to at least tell us which specimen of the 70-S smile.gif

Koin Klown, you seem to have difficulty with the concept that just because something is rare does not mean it is valuable. I ask you to look at lot 3050 in the upcoming Bowers sale. You could have a TON of money and not find another like this coin. And yet it will almost certainly sell for less than $500 (presale bidding is up to only $120).

That would be the 70-S from the Fred and Ethel Mertz Estate! It was Fred's coin of choice for making heads and tails based decisions in his post Lucy Show, pre- DOA days of his life!

EVP - I will not participate in your nefarious plot! It is obvious to me that your intentions are to talk down this good man's valuable error coins so that you can buy them on the market at pennies on the dollar. Egad! You sir, are the worst kind of troll!

Oh, you a funny guy! smile.gif

From an outsider's point of view, I say let the guy charge whatever he wants for the coins. No need to censor or ignore him on this forum. Hey, if worst comes to worst, just imagine a little red hat on his head and socks with bells on his feet and let him reside here as the NGC court jester. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most coin collectors who spend the sort of money that is being asked for these "errors" and "variations" generally know what has value and what does not?

i see many on the pcgs bords that make kingkoin look like an angel as they do what koinking does but on a much more subtle basis!!!!!

it makes me sick but i guress after seeing what goes on in the coin game the last 35 years nothging really surprises mee

sincerely michael