• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board tonight so decided to take some photos

12 posts in this topic

No problem but I agree I think they are very close to CAM but I think they will miss it on the obverse but they might get a star from NGC.

Not sure what I want to do with them. I thought they looked CAM in the proof set but now not too sure.

I've thought about searching proof sets for some coins that I need & sending them off to be graded, but wasn't sure if it would be worth the hassle compared to buying them already slabbed. (shrug) (not to mention the fact that I'll end up with lots of extra coins that I don't collect)

Is it worth the trouble, in your opinion?

Nice Frankies, but if you want to really be bored, hang out in the Greater Boston area at this moment.....good thing my back is messed up and the doc has me on Percocets and Valiums.....but again, I like those Frankies! I just started putting a Dansco together, MS64/65...FBL's are ok, where it comes to the cheaper dates for MS...proofs, I am looking for those border line cams/dcams....I picked off a few older holders (both NGC and PCGS, and how they didnt make CAM, at the very least, is beyond me. I am hoping 'market grading' will give them that frosty bump. Also, I think a nice mint set toned Frankie is a great coin for toning...I am not a toning guy, at all...but there's something about a nice, mint set toned Frankie that I love. Again, nice Frankies!!!

I'm always up for some Franklin's! :thumbsup: The haziness will hurt the 56, a quick conservation might be good for it. I think it will defnitely go Cam+ . The first 63 not so sure about, but the second one looks like a Cameo, unfortunately it is plagued by milk spots which will inhibit both the grade and the value. The 56 quarter looks pretty nice (if they came from the same set, you look to have scored pretty well there!)