• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VIEW MY WANT LIST - see if you've got something I want to buy!

15 posts in this topic

I've updated my list (linked above) to reflect the fact that I'm looking for a nice NGC/PCGS MS65 Walking Liberty Half dollar. Previously, I was thinking I wanted to limit that coin to an AU58, but I'll go for a MS65 if you've got the right one.

Said half dollar should be blast white with no spotting, and have a crisp strike with a well-struck thumb and good breast feathers.

If you've got one, PM me.

Zach, the reason that I'm hosting it on the PCGS forums is because the NGC forums don't allow edits starting a few days after you've posted. I want to keep the list up-to-date and at the top of the thread. If a potential seller wants to PM me, they may do so on either forum. I didn't figure anyone would mind clicking a single link but since you asked, Zach...

Here's my current (as of 2/11/2008) want list:

If you have something you think I might want, PM me a photo and your best price. I've tried to be specific about what I'm looking for, with example photos below.

If I can clear anything up, or if you have something you think might be what I'm looking for, please PM me. I prefer to pay via paypal but I can be flexible (e.g., check or MO) if I have to be.

Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lincoln cents - 1910-S, 1911-D, 1912-D, 1913-S: Want raw, original, problem free, brown circulated cents. No damage, no green gunk, no prints.

I'd prefer to stay around $20-$30 for each one of the following dates in the best condition I can afford for that price range (probably F-VF).

1913-S

1915-S

NGC or PCGS MS69 Silver Britannias of the following dates: 1998, 2003, 2006, and 2007.

1938 PCGS MS66 Jefferson Nickel with no toning and clean fields.

I'm also trying to assemble a nice 1943-P set to match the quarter below. I value very clean fields (no scuffing), minimal contact marks, and no spotting. I still need:

1943-P blast-white PCGS MS65 FS Jefferson Nickel

I'd prefer to trade my 1943-D PCGS MS65FS Jefferson Nickel (see mine below), but I'm open to purchasing one.

1943-P blast white PCGS MS66 FB Winged Liberty Dime

1943-P blast-white PCGS MS65 Walking Liberty Half (AU58 also acceptable if it's 'sexy')

Coin should match the example half below - note the very clean fields and minimal contact marks.

Preferably, I'd like one a bit more crisply struck than the example, with a good separate thumb and well-struck breast feathers.

FOR SALE / TRADE:

I'll trade this 1943-D PCGS MS65FS nickel for a 1943-P PCGS MS65FS nickel (see above)

005-0033-775.jpg

EXAMPLES OF WHAT I WANT, SURFACE-WISE (not for sale/trade):

010-0039-775.jpg

025-0030-775.jpg

050-0039-775.jpg