• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: NJ, WY, and UT state quarters (sigh)

4 posts in this topic

Sigh...I got behind on the little state quarter album I pretend doesn't exist and I don't really feel like going through driving to the bank, searching a bunch of rolls to find a nice example of the three quarters I need, and then driving back to return them. eBay, of course, is a crapshoot.

If any kind soul out there has a bunch of the things, and wouldn't mind taking a quick look through a few bags or rolls, I need the following:

1999-D New Jersey

2007-P Wyoming

2007-P Utah

I'll send $5 by paypal for the three quarters shipped. If the seller could take just a moment to make sure the coins aren't all bagmarked or going off-white I'd appreciate it...if I wanted baggy coins, I'd just buy from the bay.

Edit: I meant to write NJ, not RI - edited to correct.

Just raw, white BU. I've been picking up the others from bank rolls and I'm not too fussy about super-high grade coins. I'm just looking for a nice example - something not really baggy and undamaged by counters.