• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted to buy - NGC storage boxes (20-coin and multi-holder)

8 posts in this topic

If you are a paid member of the Collectors Society here then call NGC and they will charge you $5.99 for each Storage Box and the Postage is the same up to a large number of Boxes.

that is a great deal! if you can find them on ebay they sell for 9.99+shipping. i might have to call. the pcgs boxxes just dont fit everything. for now i use the boxxes they ship back in from ngc :)

$9.99 is the cheapest on EBAY. I have seen them for more money than $9.99.My PCGS slabs fit in the NGC Boxes.The top of the PCGS Slab just isn't level with the top of the NGC slab.

Just call the NGC Sales number and they will ask for youe CS Number and the are $5.99.. I believe the Postage is the same up to 50 boxes or something like it.

Has anybody used the intercept shield boxes? The ones that fit 20 slabs in the own "tracks", not the double boxes. I like them better than the plastic NGC boxes. The coins don't rattle around and the intercept shield coating just makes me feel better.

If you are a paid member of the Collectors Society here then call NGC and they will charge you $5.99 for each Storage Box and the Postage is the same up to a large number of Boxes.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I'll definately try that.