• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Canadian Coins

8 posts in this topic

Interestingly, it says that NGC is located in Parsippany, NJ. I wonder if they were started in Parsippany before moving to the Redneck Riviera! :grin:

Scott :hi:

Interestingly, it says that NGC is located in Parsippany, NJ. I wonder if they were started in Parsippany before moving to the Redneck Riviera!

Uh,yes.

Interestingly, it says that NGC is located in Parsippany, NJ. I wonder if they were started in Parsippany before moving to the Redneck Riviera!

Uh,yes.

Thanks... I didn't know!

Found this and thought it might be helpful.

MS and circulated images start about half way down the page. Photos are clickable for larger images. It's not complete but it's better than the hand-drawn pictures in my Standard Grading Guide To Canadian Decimal Coins copyright 1965. :)

Thank you for the link, any type of additional resource such as this is very helpful. I started out with my Canadians on trial and error based on my limited knowledge with US.

Thanks,

Rey

Found this and thought it might be helpful.

MS and circulated images start about half way down the page. Photos are clickable for larger images. It's not complete but it's better than the hand-drawn pictures in my Standard Grading Guide To Canadian Decimal Coins copyright 1965. :)

Thank you for the link, any type of additional resource such as this is very helpful. I started out with my Canadians on trial and error based on my limited knowledge with US.

Thanks,

Rey

Rey, you are welcome. I bad-mouth my Standard Guide To Canadian Decimal Coins but that's because it's from 1965. Colonial Acres has a revised edition.