• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction catalogs are available (CAUTION: spam)

16 posts in this topic

The Scotsman auction catalog is now available. I did much work on it, but the process continues to evolve and (hopefully) improve. I'm still not satisfied with my end of the job, but there were severe time constraints that limited proofreading and such. That's one aspect that I hope to improve next go-round, as the little errors bug me.

Anyhow, if you'd like to get one, send me a PM, and I'll respond with a link.

James, if you're going to engage in this ("Spam"), why not at least do it on the numismatic tangents forum?

Hurry, James, post a coin picture! :devil:

Chris

James, if you're going to engage in this ("Spam"), why not at least do it on the numismatic tangents forum?

Hurry, James, post a coin picture! :devil:

Chris

junk1789.jpg

lol !

In all seriousness, if this should be moved to "tangents", someone please do so. I really didn't think too hard about which forum was most appropriate. Hope nobody was offended.

:(

I like Spam! Burn it on the griddle and slap it between two slices of bread

I agree, tasty. But not too often. I find myself losing my desire for it if I eat more than a can every couple weeks.

Where else could you go from auction catalog to breakfast food in only 9 posts? :D

lol

Nine degrees of separation!

James are you giving away these cats.?? I always though spam was a selling thing>>

Any who I found this on the boards and Thought it Funny.

diespam.gif

james i went to tyhe site last night andspent two hours looking at the photos and the wonderfully honest descriptions

i think you have done one of the best jobs in honestly and fairly describing the lots to a tee

with such in debth descriptions i can visualize what you are talking about

it is refreshingly honest and i have not as yet seen such great descriptions in an auction catalogue!!

this is a first for me and i hope james other auction companies take your lead

Michael, thank you very much for the kind comments! I truly appreciate it.

James are you giving away these cats.??

Yes, I am, and I'm picking up the tab on the shipping, too!

They're all shipped! Enjoy.