• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Actually looking for......

6 posts in this topic

.....a few SPOTTED ASE's (yep, you read right, SPOTTED). Slabbed or not, but would like to find at least one or two in slabs, perhaps an example of each service-NGC, PCGS, even go with a spotted ICG or ANACS...(no third world grading companies though, thank you) that ARE plagued with milk spots (not looking for hundreds of 'em, just a handful or so). Year makes no difference, grade on slab (if its slabbed) makes no difference (though, lower the grade, hopefully lower $$), yet decent, obvious spotting DOES. Most of you have a few that you just cant stand to look at, so, let me know what you have, $$ and we can go from there. Thanx in advance!!!

I have an NGC 1997 MS 69 ASE that I recently won on Heritage and then realized I didn't want to add it to my ASE album. Do you have any that you would like to trade without spots?

DaBigKahuna on PCGS forums has some. I've bought from him before - he's cool. Mention to him I referred you if you buy them ;)

PCGS SIlver Eagles

1993 MS67 (Spots) @ $17

2000 MS68 (Spots) @ $17

2000 MS68 (Spots) @ $17

2001 MS68 (Spots) @ $17

link to thread

As I go through My Sets to make my personal LOVELY toned pieces I found a GLOB spot on a 2006.It covers 3/4's of the coin OBVERSE.

Bad picture but you get the look ... GOT MILK !

51308-DCP_0059.JPG.02fc4d5ba33b16aac69a6a5fae12e47e.JPG