• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royal canadian mint

3 posts in this topic

Due to my worrying antics, I've decided to try ordering gold coins only directly from world mints.

I have a few questions. First, I believe this is the right address for the royal canadian mint, http://www.mint.ca/royalcanadianmintpublic/index.aspx?requestedPath=/en-CA/Home/default.htm but i want to make sure

Also, I noticed they are not selling any maple leafs. This seems hard for me to believe, why wouldn't the canadian mint sell maple leafs? I do not want to spend $80 on a 1/25 oz (barely over a gram of gold) wolf coin that is the same pureness as a maple leaf. I want to get a 1/20 oz or 1/10 oz maple leaf.

Due to my worrying antics, I've decided to try ordering gold coins only directly from world mints.

I have a few questions. First, I believe this is the right address for the royal canadian mint, http://www.mint.ca/royalcanadianmintpublic/index.aspx?requestedPath=/en-CA/Home/default.htm but i want to make sure

Also, I noticed they are not selling any maple leafs. This seems hard for me to believe, why wouldn't the canadian mint sell maple leafs? I do not want to spend $80 on a 1/25 oz (barely over a gram of gold) wolf coin that is the same pureness as a maple leaf. I want to get a 1/20 oz or 1/10 oz maple leaf.

mint.ca is correct for the Royal Canadian Mint.

For some reason, I can't copy and paste it, but I've asked them the same question YEARS ago -- they DO NOT sell their bullion outside of Canada (except to authorized dealers)

Check the FAQ button, item number 3.

As an American though, you CAN buy it directly at the Royal Canadian Mint, in Ottawa.

It's GORGEOUS to see, and irresistible!