• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN 2008: Chapter 4 - Have I ever told you that Dena is a sweetheart?

14 posts in this topic

Before I begin, I want to take this opportunity to thank the entire staff of NGC for their hard work and efforts to make the entire weekend a thoroughly enjoyable and pleasurable event. :golfclap:

At the luncheon, each of the guests were given a GW$ with the insert that simply reads, 2008 FUN SHOW - REGISTRY & MESSAGE BOARD - MEMBER RECEPTION During the floor discussions, I noticed that Dena, who was seated behind me, had a double-wide shipping box in her lap. I went to her and quietly asked if it contained extras of the GW$'s and what NGC planned to do with them. I went on to explain about Mike Bonnell's (jgrinz) efforts to raise money for his Boy Scout's, and would NGC be interested in donating a few of them for his auctions for that purpose. Dena said she loved the idea, but that she would have to ask Scott (Schechter) for his approval. As the luncheon broke up, Dena and I spoke with Scott, and he was more than happy to oblige and then asked Dena to take care of it. Well, I was expecting to get a few of them, and I was totally flabbergasted when Dena gave me almost an entire box. All I could do at that point was give her a big hug.

Mike, I will be sending these to you via Registered Mail in the next day or two.

Dena, have I ever told you that you are a sweetheart! :foryou:

Thank you!

Chris

51023-IMG_2109.JPG.b0cb4714e9aa86d6e269c760c34aee45.JPG

51024-IMG_2121.JPG.8334dae0727e625851c0e4fdc3e5aa7a.JPG

My gosh, Dena! How can you be that sweet and beautiful, too?

Chris, absolute great coverage of the event. Thank you, from all of us unable to attend(especially me). I'm going to the Daytona 500 and bike week so couldn't do both. You make me already excited about next year's coverage of FUN---Jim

What can I say - I am Inspired by Dena/Scott and NGC's generosity.

All the words in the world cant express the outpouring of support that I have recieved in this endevour ( Chris -- shhhhhhh :) ) and will be a pleasure to finalise this is a wek or so.

In Two Words THANK YOU!

Mike

WOW! What a stunning show of generosity!

This just floors me. THREE (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u to NGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u :golfclap: