• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You NGC and Its Registry -

10 posts in this topic

For Recognizing my set for the Third Year in Row as Top in its Catagory. After perusing through all the award winners - I believe all your picks for winners are spot on.

I especially loved your 'best presented' set winner of Half Dollar Franklins. Even though his set was only at the 5th position, his time and effort in translating his collecting experiece to 'paper' was spectacular and was overjoyed when his efforts were rewarded.

:golfclap:

1883 Proof Set - 95% Cameo

Mike

51020-1.gif.651dba454a59cb09cddb103c26678d9b.gif

51021-2.gif.12cc4b8de67ec73db31eab9bd7757e71.gif

51022-3.gif.b2a36a63b366b762d947c7ccf16a4c39.gif

Great set, Michael!! (thumbs u I can't decide which one I like the most. hm Let's see - maybe the T$, or the IHC, or the 3CN, or the.............................

I agree, great looking set and keep looking one day you will find the right IHC in Cameo.

Its tough to find ... MARK FELD has my Direct line / Cell Phone / Wifes Mothers Phone / Sons cell if he texts hahahah

if he sees one ...

Thanks

Great set, congrats!!! And, as Dwaine said, you WILL find that IHC Cameo...the year isnt a particularly easy year, and I am sure you didnt get it to where it is overnight, so you KNOW what patience is, and because of that, you will find just the right one for that gorgeous set of yours! Congrats again!!!

a very handsome set you've assembled...and not exactly an easy year you chose either...congrats.. ^^

PS: out of curiousity, did you start it by trying for one of each of the three nickel designs..and then decided to finish it?....that's how I got hooked on my 1917 year set..I wanted the 6 different quarters..then I needed 5 Walkers also doh!.