• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTT 1943-D PCGS MS65FS Jefferson Nickel for a blast-white 1943-P PCGS MS65FS

5 posts in this topic

I'd like to trade the 1943-D PCGS MS65FS Jefferson Nickel imaged below for a blast-white 1943-P PCGS MS65FS

My coin has a little toning, although the photos emphasize it more than I think it appears in-hand.

The coin I'd like should be free from toning or have a very light overall natural tone (a photo from you would be appreciated). I basically just want a coin that looks very much like this one (maybe a tad less toning), but with a P mint-mark.

This is the coin you will receive in trade from me:

1943d_wtt.jpg

If someone has the right coin and isn't interested in a trade, I might be willing to purchase it outright and just sell off my current coin. I'd prefer to trade, however. Just PM me if you've got what I'm looking for and we can make some sort of deal. I'd rather deal with someone here with decent pics than play the crapshoot that is eBay.