• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You

2 posts in this topic

An open letter to The Collectors Society:

Thank you very much for selecting The Techno_mike Collection of Franklin Halves as one of the Best Presented Sets for 2007. I am extremely proud of this award as it comes from the collecting community I have grown to appreciate most - The Collectors Society/ NGC Registry.

I must say that I am stunned to have my set selected from so many worthy collections. I have learned so much from so many collectors that have taken the time to list sets on the Registry. For my collection to be included by the committee in such an elite class is truly an honor I will never forget.

To the other awardees I say – Congratulations. To all the quality rare coin dealers that have worked with me over the years – Thank you. Finally, a special tip of the cap to Rick Tomaska whose detailed knowledge, as documented in his book The Complete Guide To Franklin Half Dollars, 2nd Edition, was a true inspiration in my pursuit of the best coins I could obtain in the Franklin series.

sig.jpg

I just checked out your set, very nice. How did you get your pics to turn out so well? The 1948, and the 1949 D, how do you take pics like this? Very clear, and with the white backrounds. I'm trying to improve my Roosevelt pics. Any advise would help. Thanks, Brad.