• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Peace dollar varieties....

8 posts in this topic

If anyone has identified new (not on VAM lists) Peace dollar varieties, particularly ones that are readily evident, please send me a PM. I would like to consider including them in a forthcoming book on Peace dollars. Full recognition given to discoverers.

Thanks in advance!

There are no new varieties, they were all made around the same time back in the 1920s and 30s. There might be some newly discovered varieties, but that's a different story. ;)

(Sorry, just being smart and mouthing off)

At present, it is an independent project I started more than a year ago. We are at least 6 months away from publication - I want it accurate and good. It would probably fit well in the Guide Book series, but that is not the plan right now.

Maybe we should sell the book shrink wrapped with a set of Peace dollars? Bet someone in China could knock off sets pretty cheap! (That's just a joke, folks.)