• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woo-Hoo! I'm now a married man!

62 posts in this topic

:cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Hoot

:cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel::cloud9: <3 (thumbs u :banana::luhv::angel: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoot

:cloud9:

Hoot

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

(yep, I'm back at the hospital on my honeymoon night doing a cat scan) :þ

Hoot

There are cat scans, and then there are CAT SCANS! :devil:

Chris

Hoot

Chris

VICTOR, my friend, congratulations to you and YUN YUN, and all the Blessings in the world.

Hoot

Chris

VICTOR, my friend, congratulations to you and YUN YUN, and all the Blessings in the world.

Congrats Victor, Go Hogs. :banana: :banana: :banana:^^

Wow, you guys are awesome! Thanks so much for your support.

Unfortunately, since I was on call last night, I spent most of my time at the hospital but we were able to sneak in some quality time. :devil: God help me if I didn't. I'd still be hearing about it 50 years from now. :o

Great news...congratulations and best wishes to you both! :foryou:

Thanks, Dena and CC. I think this will be a great marriage. We are very compatable and she supports my hobby. Thank goodness that she doesn't collect coins, too. That would get very expensive in a hurry.

Congratulations on achieving one of the most exhilarating moments in life. (thumbs u The only thing better will be children. Best of luck in your future together. :applause:

Great news...congratulations and best wishes to you both! :foryou:

Thanks, Dena and CC. I think this will be a great marriage. We are very compatable and she supports my hobby. Thank goodness that she doesn't collect coins, too. That would get very expensive in a hurry.

Damm, Miss a day and see what happens...

Good for EZ and congrats. :golfclap:

Wow , many happy days ahead for you both ! :golfclap: That's great , even for an 'old salt' former Navy guy living near/in a desert :baiting: , you , but more important - She- gets a thumbs up from me! (thumbs u

Wow , many happy days ahead for you both ! :golfclap: That's great , even for an 'old salt' former Navy guy living near/in a desert :baiting: , you , but more important - She- gets a thumbs up from me! (thumbs u

Thanks, Coin. :cloud9:

Funny comment, you funny guy. lol

And good memory, btw, about my salty days. (thumbs u

Vic Congrats to you and Yun Yun. I am glad it all got worked out. Btw. I was in Tonapah last summer. I hope she keeps you busy as that town is um, we shall say, one with not much to do. As a side note there is a good Mexican Restraunt there.

I hope she keeps you busy as that town is um, we shall say, one with not much to do. As a side note there is a good Mexican Restraunt there.

What are you talking about? The scorpion races are great fun!

Chris

I hope she keeps you busy as that town is um, we shall say, one with not much to do. As a side note there is a good Mexican Restraunt there.

What are you talking about? The scorpion races are great fun!

Chris

I had to laugh about that one. On a serious note that town was at once hoppin. The Hotel that used to be was massive for its time.

Vic Congrats to you and Yun Yun. I am glad it all got worked out. Btw. I was in Tonapah last summer. I hope she keeps you busy as that town is um, we shall say, one with not much to do. As a side note there is a good Mexican Restraunt there.

Actually, even though the restaurant is owned and operated by Mexicans, it caters to gringos so the food is too bland for me.

Actually, after 30 years in the hustle and bustle of China, yunyun loves the quiet of Tonopah and I rather well fancy it myself.

However, one must go to either Bishop, CA, Las Vegas or Reno to do any significant shopping. I'm in Vegas now and will drive the 210 miles back shortly.

p.s. I bought a Great Dane puppy today. I'm sure that Caleb will be giving him the evil eye until he gets used to him. :þ haha..

Actually, even though the restaurant is owned and operated by Mexicans, it caters to gringos so the food is too bland for me.

Actually, after 30 years in the hustle and bustle of China, yunyun loves the quiet of Tonopah and I rather well fancy it myself.

However, one must go to either Bishop, CA, Las Vegas or Reno to do any significant shopping. I'm in Vegas now and will drive the 210 miles back shortly.

p.s. I bought a Great Dane puppy today. I'm sure that Caleb will be giving him the evil eye until he gets used to him. :þ haha..

Give it time Vic... You will be praising the only Mexican Restraunt in town after a month or so. Traveling all across the US I have grown acustom to taking what you can get when it comes to Mexican food. From Maine, Mass, Texas, NM, Cali, Florida etc. Never know what you will find and where. Oddly one of the best Mexican food places I have eaten was in Idaho. Small town called Rupert. Never know what will turn up. Still Texas is king of the Mexican food. Also good luck with a Great Dane.

Hey, Hayden. I was just thinking about you yesterday. It's great to hear from you!! I hope you'll be sticking around.