• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yo, Shane. What's the weather going to be in Orlando Wed-Sat next week?

16 posts in this topic

Thanks, Mike! But I don't trust those Internet weather sites. (tsk) I want

Shane to take a pee out the window. :banana:

Well, I guess if you're into that kind of thing...

Usually January in central Florida is nice, usually sunny so bring warm clothes but sometimes it can get chilly at night, so bring a sweater. Might rain, but it might not. That's about as good as anyone is going to do.

Thanks, Mike! But I don't trust those Internet weather sites. (tsk)

I want Shane to take a pee out the window. :banana:

If he does that, I predict there will be rain.

Chris

Well I hope everyone enjoys sunny Florida while I am in NYC instead. ARRGGHH!!! I work for Waste Management, Inc. And we are spending thursday touring our transfer stations. Talk about FUN.

Mike's forecast is spot on...the weather has been beautiful and it should be in the mid 70's with little to no rain......depending on whether I take Lou up on his offer their could be some isolated sprinkles hm

I will be in England next week and the weather will not be nearly as nice as I believe I will be traveling in that white icy stuff they have up north doh!

Well I hope everyone enjoys sunny Florida while I am in NYC instead. ARRGGHH!!! I work for Waste Management, Inc. And we are spending thursday touring our transfer stations. Talk about FUN.

Man, Rey, that sounds like a "Waste" of time. doh!

meh

But, I'm sure he will "Manage" to get by.

Chris

We had some very cold weather (for Florida) last week. My wife and I had to cover the plants because of frost, and the strawberry growers had to spray water on their crops. The water freezes around the berries to protect them.

The houses down here are not equipped for cold weather. The heat pump/air conditioning vents are in the calling in my house, which means the hot air stays up in the high ceilings (16+ feet high in my great room) and not down where we are living. Wearing a sweater in the house in the evening was the order of day last week. Those of you up North who have a well insulated house were probably more comfortable your home than we were in ours last week.

It should be seasonable (in the 70s for the high, 50s for the low) during the FUN convention. Today it’s above normal in Tampa with sunny skies and a high close to 80 away from the coast.