• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A week or 2 ago someone posted about the concerns ATS being posted here....

9 posts in this topic

I got a good laugh out of that one earlier today -- thanking PCGS for not censoring dicussions on their forum. :)

That's like thanking a thief for not stealing from me. lol

I got a good laugh out of that one earlier today -- thanking PCGS for not censoring dicussions on their forum. :)

Boy, you got that right! It's pretty ironic when you have to thank your host for doing what a host is supposed to do. Great thread!

What a bunch of dopes. doh!

As for accurate...

Here's a 1903 proof quarter graded PF63 by the self proclaimed #1 TPG...

1903-quarter-o.jpg

1903-quarter-r.jpg1903-quarter-closeup.jpg

Yes Virgina there is some glossy resin coating the fields on both sides of this coin. :o The closeup shows where some has flaked off on the obverse, I looked closely but could not find any chips loose in the slab so I'll assume the the was holdered as is.

Now this is smelling like a #2! doh!

Boy, you got that right! It's pretty ironic when you have to thank your host for doing what a host is supposed to do. Great thread!

lol

What a bunch of dopes. doh!

As for accurate...

Here's a 1903 proof quarter graded PF63 by the self proclaimed #1 TPG...

1903-quarter-o.jpg

1903-quarter-r.jpg1903-quarter-closeup.jpg

Yes Virgina there is some glossy resin coating the fields on both sides of this coin. :o The closeup shows where some has flaked off on the obverse, I looked closely but could not find any chips loose in the slab so I'll assume the the was holdered as is.

Now this is smelling like a #2! doh!

:o(tsk):censored:lol:insane::flamed::frustrated::devil: