• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a picture of a coin you got in 2007 that you will likely get rid of in 2008

10 posts in this topic

...and why...

I got some fellowship money unexpectedly in the middle of 2007 that fueled this purchase:

1895_5dollargold005.jpg

1895_5dollargold009.jpg

But now that I look at my overall collection, it just doesn't seem to fit unless I start on the gold page for my Dansco 7070 type set. With gold where it is pricewise it's unlikely that I'll start such an endeavor any time soon. So, with that in mind, if gold does continue it's upward spiral, I'll likely sell it if it gets to over 1K an oz.

Is there anything you bought in 2007 that you'll likely divest yourself of in 2008...why??

I am happy to say that I did not get anything in 2007 that I am planning on getting rid of. Of course, I didn't buy much in 2007, but I am overall happy with what I did get.

I'm pretty much in the same position as Physics here also.

This 1859 O Seated Liberty Dollar, cleaned MS 60 details.

Anyone interested??/

Rey

1859OMS60Obv-1.jpg

1859OMS60Rev-1.jpg

hm Hopefully I'll be able to get a job when I get moved! lol

Hopefully I'll be able to get a job when I get moved! lol

Bobby, with your enthusiasm and outgoing personality, I wouldn't think that would be a problem!

Hopefully I'll be able to get a job when I get moved! lol

Bobby, with your enthusiasm and outgoing personality, I wouldn't think that would be a problem!

Thanks for the vote of confidence there Bob. I don't think I'll have problem, just hoping to find something that this almost 50yr old back can handle! lol