• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so, i've got over 300 of my 2x2's on stupid eBay..

8 posts in this topic

and.. there's some fantastic stuff up for sale. these are all the 2x2's i've been putting aside forever now.. most of my best stuff.

lots of morgans - all better grade or better date, cc's, keys, etc

lots of lincolns - all worthy of a 2x2. early RB/RD's, 09S's, 14D's, 17 DDO, 22D's, 24D's, 31S's, etc etc, 55 DDO, 60 lg/sm date, 70 sm date, 84 DDO, 95 DDO, 99 wide AM..

and plenty of everything else, from large cents, indians, 2 cents, & 3 cents through seated stuff, peace dollars, and a couple key sacagawea proofs. and there's more still to list..

thanks for looking :hi:

--> McKinley's eBay <--

Looks like you did pretty good on 'stupid ebay'. I upgraded several of my linc's. You had some nice stuff in there. I still need a 12-d in au.

I have a general question for anybody. When a seller offers paypal or money-order/check, is it ebay-illegal for the buyer/seller to agree to a discount (1-2%) if buyer pays with check? This would be agreed to only after the auction ended.

Dan