• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'll Have A Table At Parsippany This Sunday

12 posts in this topic

Perhaps this is a lame topic for a thread, but...I'll have my old table back at the Parsippany, NJ show tomorrow. This is the table in the corner and I will be sharing it with my friend, Bob. Hopefully, some folks will stop by as I will bring with me a cool little "type set" of US dollars to show people. smile.gif

By the way, I think Bob and I will take the table every month again. smile.gif

How far is Parsippany from Boston Ma.? smile.gif

How many tables at this show?

Won't be able to attend tomorrow, but in the future...........Nothing like a Sunday a.m. drive smile.gif

Wahoo!!! There will be a place to bug Tom!!!

I have LOTS to show him smile.gif

BigD- you're looking at 5 hours wink.gif

80 tables, I think... largest regularly schedule show in the US.

Jeremy

80 tables?! Heck, I'll drive 5 hours for that bad boy. laugh.gif

The show up in my neck of the woods in Westford Ma., will be that large come November, when the convention hall can be expanded.

What are the future dates for this show?

awww man I cant make it frown.gif still recovering from an infected root canal and am waaaaay tooooo drugged up to drive that far, I drove to the store around the corner for milk today and almost didnt make it back grin.gif

Maybe next month smile.gif

BigD the show is the first Sunday of every month smile.gif

There's also a four-times-a-year show in White Plains, NY - October, November, January and April. They have 100 dealers in October and April and 160 in November and January.

The dates of the upcoming shows are: October 10-12, November 28-30, January 23-25 and April 2-4.

I live about 2.5 hours from the Parsippany show and I also live about 1.5 hours from Boston. So, about 4 hours sounds reasonable to me.