• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3CN lovers - tempting "distraction"

11 posts in this topic

I think fake is not an accurate description, A fake is made to deceive, you'd have to be a insufficiently_thoughtful_person to think that coin was real. Accurate description should have read as an novelty item.

How is I D I O T a spoon?

And he sniped it with 10 seconds to go, seems like a waste of time and heart beats, I could see sniping on something that was worth something but what the hat to each his own.

And he sniped it with 10 seconds to go, seems like a waste of time and heart beats, I could see sniping on something that was worth something but what the hat to each his own.
Realone, I purchased this one for my private collection of the odd and unusual and I'm sure it is worth no where near what I paid.

I also used a sniping program that takes seconds to load and places the bid for me via proxy. Painless and easy to use (www.eSnipe.com).

Michael... you're just kind of sad and creepy with little or no value to add to anything outside of the occasional slightly disturbing Water Cooler thread/post.

That's unfortunate as it wasn't always that way for you.

One might say the same about bust half dimes, my friend. ;)

You're right, to each his own...Mike