• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check this out!

6 posts in this topic

The first thing I saw on this site made me think of ScottB. The second thing I saw made me think of jgrinz. The third thing I saw made me think of bsshog. The fourth thing I saw made me think of Hoot.

Check it out at www.tokens-coins.com/products.html

Chris

hhahah The couch is MINE .. I have been needing help for a while now heheh

20-25 years ago I used to laminate pieces of 8088 computer Mother boards and sell them as key chains .. I was way ahead of my time :)

I have a customer who turns wood and made me pens a few years ago ... real cool trade ...

Well if I had my old Harley, I'd use that Chain Bracelet. But mine now runs on a belt drive. lol Neat stuff on there! Thanks for the link Chris!

Actually, it was the Texas Rangers (law enforcement, not the ballclub) cuff links that caught my eye.

Chris

Well if I had my old Harley, I'd use that Chain Bracelet. But mine now runs on a belt drive. lol Neat stuff on there! Thanks for the link Chris!

Actually, it was the Texas Rangers (law enforcement, not the ballclub) cuff links that caught my eye.

Chris

That works too, but I try to avoid them!! lol

Thanks Chris!!

I almost bought the NYC transit token cuff links last year until I remembered that I do not own a French cuff shirt!! :D

But at the NYC Store has a collection of subway tokens in Lucite. I like the set... I may buy it!!

Scott :hi: