• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks like I made my goal!

17 posts in this topic

I don't know why some sets were deleted but I finally made it to the first page (top 25) on the NGC registry set for US type coins.

Yeah, I'm psyched! I only wish that my budget would allow me to go hog crazy more often.

I've been keeping my eye out for early types lately but they are certainly difficult to find problem free in lower grades. But, I'm keeping my eyes peeled. :wishluck:

Click on the banner below if you wish to view my set.

That dag-blasted TomB is my arch rival. No matter what I do, that hombre always manages to keep ahead of me so that I can only taste his trail dust. Well, I'm calling you out now, pilgrim. I'm oiling my six shooter and am out for blood. :devil:

A wonderful looking set. Some very nice coins, I particularly like the 1820 MS 63, excellent color and nice die crack.

Kudos to you and look forward to you continuation especially with you and Tom. lol

Rey

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. It certainly is sweet to make a goal after so many years.

Now, I'd appreciate it if y'all wouldn't mention that goat-skinner's name in my presence 'til he gets his come-upance. :insane: But, then again, he might just be smarter than I am so the sneaky sidewinder's liable to come up on my six so maybe I should be more cordeal to the fella. yeah. On second thoughts, Tom, you're alright. No hard feelings? right? :wishluck:

Having seen many of these coins in hand I can say this set is a stunner! Congrats! Speaking of old timers, where has Hoot been hanging out? Nice to see you posting Victor!

I had some serious sellers remorse looking through that set Victor. ;) You've done well my friend and congrat's on a super nice collection!!!!!!!!!!! (thumbs u

You're going to pass me soon enough, Victor. :frustrated: However, if Arch might help me by deleting some of your coins... hm:devil: By the way, I also noticed last week that you and I had made the first page of the US Type Set and was also surprised that two sets were apparently deleted.

Man, I can remember those days when EZE was in my rear view! lol

Now "Cat's Meow" has fallen so far behind I don't even taste your dust no more. (shrug)

But kidding aside Victor, you know how much I think your collection rocks! :applause: :applause: :applause:

You've done a fantastic job on your type set. (thumbs u

But...

I would love to puck some of your little gems... :devil: