• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 1961 Franklin NGC PF-67UC, 1956 PF-67*cam, 1954 PF-67cam pics!!!

4 posts in this topic

I have 3 franklin proofs i need to sell asap. Prices listed are some what firm and are based on average realized prices (not looking to make anything on these coins). Shipping is free via first class mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. Payments can be made via paypal. I will keep these on here till sometime sunday and will list them on ebay if no luck. Get them fast!

First up i have a 1954 Franklin proof graded by NGC PF-67 cameo. Very solid coin and is totally clean $160 shipped!

1954Franklin67cameoO.jpg

1954Franklin67cameoR.jpg

Next i have a sweet 1956 Franklin proof graded by NGC PF-67*(star) cameo. The coin has a sweet ultra cameo obverse and a cameo reverse. Totally clean coin and a real treat to look at. $110 shipped!

1956Franklin67starcameoO.jpg

1956Franklin67starcameoR.jpg

Last but not least i have a 1961 Franklin proof graded by NGC PF-67 ultra cameo. Coin is also totally clean and has solid frost. $255 shipped!

1961Franklin67UCO.jpg

1961Franklin67UCR.jpg

Almost forgot, i always get a glare at the bottom of the coin when shooting the obverse. My setup again is nothing special. All i do is stand the holder up against an NGC slab holder box and turn on the lights and shoot lol.