• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone like the new and improved online format that....

7 posts in this topic

As it is, the search function seems more powerful because queries can be narrowed. But that gain is offset by the difficulty of calling up and viewing all coins within a series. I think it's just a matter of giving Heritage an opportunity to tweak the program and getting used to the features.

In other words, the fat lady has not yet sung.

I do not like it either. What happens to these sites is that the web designers get a new set of web design tools and go crazy trying them out, but forget to keep the web sites simple to navigate.

For example, I used to be able to go directly to morgan dollars from the main screen, but now I have to go to dollars, then way over on the left, I have to choose morgans. All the while, my bandwidth is being used up loading images of all dollars....

Technology gone wild.....

MM :makepoint:

For most, change is difficult to embrace. While my initial impression is that I'm not too fond of the new format, I will give it some time before forming a stronger opinion...Mike