• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007w Silver Eagle numbers...

2 posts in this topic

I havent checked lately but I know that a few months ago and I have mentioned it several times here that the population for NGC MS70 2007W A.S.E. was approaching 13,000.

They came out with a flurry in the beginning but now you can get one on E Bay for less than $75.00

Originally the Dealers marketed the 2007 W in comparison to the 2006W and the possibilty that they would not be produced with the W Mintmark in 2008 and that there might also be about the same production as the 2006W.

I am pretty sure that the production of the 2007W exceeds that of the 2006W by a large number.THe MS70 Population is certainly way above it.

I suspect but am not sure that there is a possibilty that the Burnished Planchets used might result in a better impression and hence the better chance for an MS70.Others will have to answer this question but if this is indeed the case then the hype in comparison with the better chance for the MS70 etc and the Dearlers desire to make a profit and repeat the scenario of the 2006W has contributed to it.