• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Die pairing # 50

3 posts in this topic

Not my area ,however, I did see two articled that deal with these type of Coins in the latest issue of Coinworld. One involved a woman in Colorado who inherited a coin and took it to a dealer who offered her $20.00.She was unsure and didn't want to go out of the area but there was a branch office of IGC and the coin is worht in the 6 figures.

Another concened a guy in Fort Meyers . I believe that in this case it was an 1817.. He was given a value of $200.00 in two different States of $200.00. He took it to a dealer in Fort Meyers ..The Dealer stated that he turned it over and couldn't hide his surprise as it had a "C" on it. Coin World went into the different overtons such as 102 qnd 103 as I understand the article. Again it is not my area but I think it was in the latter case that there are only nine known in existence.