• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN Luncheon!

42 posts in this topic

Here is a link of stuff to do at the fun show.

http://www.funtopics.com/Fun_Shows/events_scheduled.html#monday

I'm really excited about this, hopefully after Bill Fivazs' recent heart attack he'll still attend.

Jan/12

4:15 PM

“Highlights From the Upcoming 5th Edition of the Cherrypicker’s Guide to Rare Die Varieties” by Bill Fivaz and J.T. Stanton. The “Cherrypicker’s Guide” is one of the most celebrated multi-volume books in American numismatic history. The soon-to-be-released 5th edition carries many new and amazing varieties. What are they worth? What do they look like? Bill Fivaz and J.T. Stanton have the answers in this power point presentation!

I plan to attend with my better half again !

Work is wearing me down...I need to get away and can't think of anything better than lunch with NGC , FRIENDS ,Orlando and the FUN show to help me catch that second wind !

Change of plans my friends :(

I just found out yesterday that my mother was diagnosed with terminal Cancer after a 3 week stay in the hospital. My parrents live in England so I am now making plans to go and visit her since we don't know how much time she has left. I will not be able to attend the FUN show or luncheon due to this sad news :(

2007 is a year I will not want to remember..... :sorry:

Change of plans my friends :(

I just found out yesterday that my mother was diagnosed with terminal Cancer after a 3 week stay in the hospital. My parrents live in England so I am now making plans to go and visit her since we don't know how much time she has left. I will not be able to attend the FUN show or luncheon due to this sad news :(

2007 is a year I will not want to remember..... :sorry:

Damm Shane.. Thats sad news. I will say though that my mother was diagnosed as haveing a problem with her heart and was given 6 months... That was 11 years ago..

Keep your head up and don't give up your faith.