• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN Luncheon!

42 posts in this topic

Yes, and I look forward to attending every year because I get the opportunity to "put faces to some of these posts" and meet some great people.

Chris

Received mine today via email. Is this a good event to attend where there are opportunities to meet some of our fellow members. I have been so unsuccessful in attending local shows here in the Baltimore/DC area.

Rey

Received mine today via email. Is this a good event to attend where there are opportunities to meet some of our fellow members. I have been so unsuccessful in attending local shows here in the Baltimore/DC area.

Rey

Absolutely!

Chris

I got mine, But can't imagine I'll fly to California for a hamburger.

If you decide to go to California, how about bringing back some dungeness (did I spell that right?) crabs for the NGC Luncheon in Orlando. I've only been to the last two, but I don't remember seeing any hamburgers.

Chris

If you decide to go to California, how about bringing back some dungeness (did I spell that right?) crabs for the NGC Luncheon in Orlando. I've only been to the last two, but I don't remember seeing any hamburgers.

Chris

I grew up in Orange county California, and me and you are about to have a problem.

Chris

I grew up in Orange county California, and me and you are about to have a problem.

I don't have a problem. Do you have a problem?

Chris

What's the criteria for the invite? Paid member?

I am a registry participant but no invite.....not sure what the criteria is...

I'm not entirely sure what the criteria is either, but I can tell you that I am not a paid member. I do have a registry set (if you want to call it that) and I am active on these boards. But that's it.

What's the criteria for the invite? Paid member?

I am a registry participant but no invite.....not sure what the criteria is...

Send a PM to Dena Skeffington and explain your status...........then get down on your knees, grovel and beg and vow to be her obedient servant for the rest of her life. Then maybe she will extend an invitation to you.

Chris

The only requirement I seen for an invite was an NGC member and Collector's Society board member.

I believe that owners of Registry sets are also incuded.

Chris

The only requirement I seen for an invite was an NGC member and Collector's Society board member.

I believe that owners of Registry sets are also incuded.

Chris

I think you're right there too Chris!!

Saturday, January 12th from 12:00 to 1:30 pm in room 230A of the Orange County Convention Center.

I have decided to attend and will bringing my wife. (the first coin event for her)

Rey

I was going to tell you that if you deleted it that you can't go since it is RSVP but htis is not true. You might "ASK NGC".

I've asked, waiting for a reply. I didn't think I was going to go, but now I've got the trip all set up, I just need to book it. I've asked my wife if she wants to go with me. As of yet no answer, but even if she doesn't go, I'll take my boy. So I'm going, just, with who is the mystery.