• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aarrrgh!

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I've just spent the last two evenings looking at an ebay seller's Jefferson nickels and finally notice that many of the reverse pictures are identical. foreheadslap.gif This seller has used the same reverse pictures for more then one coin. I won't disclose the seller as I have asked that all bids be canceled and auctions ended because the coins are misrepresented. Imagine that, a full step 60-D or a 53-S selling for .01! 27_laughing.gif

More later, Leo

Leo,

We meticulously took pictures of all nickels last week. They should not

be the same unless there's an error somewhere. Please cancel your bids

if you do not feel comfortable.

Additionally, if you have time, please tell me which pictures you think

are identical.

Regards,

That was their response and it's their job to check their auctions, not mine.

I have already done so! They're backpeddling! What a waste of time! And they have accumulated over 700+ great feedbacks with only one neg. Doesn't make any sense! Although, the auctions have very few bidders, they must have caught on to the pictures. To good to be true, I think I'll pass! Perhaps I'll save the pics to the auctions I plan on winning and then we'll go from there. 27_laughing.gif

Leo

Well Leo, hi.gif

I'm glad you have posted to my topic. foreheadslap.gif Here's the latest;

52d, 60d reverse pics are the same.

57p, 58p reverse pics are the same.

54p, 55p reverse pics are the same.

51p, 52p reverse pics are the same.

The list goes on! So beware and don't bid!

Auctions are ending in 5 hours!

Leo popcorn.gif

The seller admitted a few pics were wrong and even went as far in canceling some bids but yet the coins sold and then the coins reappeared again in new auctions and with same pictures! What a mess! 27_laughing.gif

Nothing like having a little post soliloguy with my very own thread! 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

Leo flowerred.gif

Nothing like having a little post soliloguy with my very own thread! 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

Leo flowerred.gif

It's been entertaining Leo! acclaim.gifpopcorn.gif

Hoot