• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couldn't find the non-numismatic items post!!!

6 posts in this topic

So I will start it again here. This is one of a set of four coasters that my wife bought me at a yard sale for .50c. All the pennies in each coaster are dated 1974D. I thought they were kind of neat, and thoughtful of her!

Pennycoasters.jpg

Bobby,

Tell your wife she is an excellent value shopper. Those coaster pennies are worth about $1.25 per coaster. So for 50 cents she reaped a value of $5.00. Great job. Not only caring but frugal as well, looks like you got the best value of all. (thumbs u

Bobby that is very cool, to know your wife thinks of you at a garage sale, now that's true love.

I think a lot of wives look at all the junk people are being able to get rid of at garage sales and think of their husbands. :)

She almost didn't buy them thinking that I wouldn't want them. I told her anything that is coin related, especially at that price, is always a good pickup whether it's worth anything or not. My wife likes to read alot also, and whenever she goes into used book stores, she's always looking for old redbooks for me too!