• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I couldn't get into my account to check my status of my coins being graded so I

8 posts in this topic

Got on the horn and called down to NGC...

I got a hold of (A Very Hot Sounding) Lisa and within Mins. I was up and running..

Since I had her on the phone(Really diggin her voice) I asked if she would mind checking the status of my order.. She said No problem...She checked and they were still in recieving... :sorry:

Well I just checked and Lo and Behold they are being graded... :banana:

Me am diggin some Lisa... <3 :cloud9: <3

I got a hold of (A Very Hot Sounding) Lisa and within Mins. I was up and running..

Since I had her on the phone(Really diggin her voice) I asked if she would mind checking the status of my order.. She said No problem...She checked and they were still in recieving... :sorry:

Part of that sounds sexist and not like the type of "compliment" a person in customer service would be looking for.

Don't worry, they will stay in "Scheduled for Grading" for a few days so you can have an excuse to call her back.

Lisa, if you're looking in, "Are you goin to be at FUN?"............make him drool a little!

Chris

Part of that sounds sexist and not like the type of "compliment" a person in customer service would be looking for.
Santa.... For Christmas,,, Couldya please bring Mark a sense of humour :whistle:

Don't worry, they will stay in "Scheduled for Grading" for a few days so you can have an excuse to call her back.

Lisa, if you're looking in, "Are you goin to be at FUN?"............make him drool a little!

Chris

I Got the 800 number... (thumbs u

Mark ,,,I reread it ,Ran it past 1 of my 5 sisters and we feel that the only problem here is that

Dena :cloud9: could release me from that 500 foot court order thingy.. :banana:

I sent some Morgans in and it looks like they are pretty close to the 21 Working days as far as being finished They were in Quality control for the last 3 or four days but that is probably because of the Holidays.

The Silver Eagles were much faster. Don't know if it is the fact that they are Modern or not.I sent 11 Morgans in today and they were pretty much cherry picked. Two are VAMS and one is a possible VAM if I am correct.

Chad,

Lisa helped me out greatly this past Monday, and I mean greatly. That lady does a fine job in Customer Service. I've certainly made that plain to her. She is a great positive for the company.