• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free 1/10 oz maple leaf gold coin

9 posts in this topic

My grandpa is an investor, he told me about a investor/coin website called goldcentral.com . I found something pretty cool on the site. It looks legit, but it sounds too good to be true. If you go to www.goldcentral.com, and click on the left there's an option that says "Pan for gold". It gives you 16 little 'pans' to choose from, and if you choose the right one, you get a free 1/10 oz gold maple leaf! So far I've tried it 3 times, haven't won anything yet. But I figured since there's so many people on these boards, someone is bound to win something! I think its pretty neat.

www.goldcentral.com

I hope you find it interesting!

They are building a list of potential clients who are interesting in gold. I'm sure at some point they will give away a gold coin, but not before they get x amount of names on the list. If you did give them your real address, expect plenty of literature over the next coming decades.

They are building a list of potential clients who are interesting in gold. I'm sure at some point they will give away a gold coin, but not before they get x amount of names on the list. If you did give them your real address, expect plenty of literature over the next coming decades.

Ahh, I see, thanks.

me thinks there is no "winner" but in a way i guess thewy will giveaway this 1/10 gold coin maybe to one of their better customer buyers that has bought on a regular basis will "win" it so to speak

but no smuck that plays that has not bought any of their overpriced craploa will ever win

if you ever want to "pan for gold" then you got to invest in higher education and/or get more hours at your regular job or get another part time job

or go rob a bodega...................