• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of newps ... 1859-O Seated.. updated pics!!!

12 posts in this topic

1925StoneMtnCommemobv2.jpg

1925StoneMtnCommemrev2.jpg

1859-O_SLD_obv1.jpg

1859-O_SLD_rev.jpg

The piece has some kind of rosey/rust colored toning. I'll try to image it better this weekend but the updated pics are much better than the previous. Overall, I'm happy with this purchase :)

I like that Stone Mountain. And I hope that you are proud enough of that SLD to provide us with Stone Mountain sized pics!!! ;)

Thanks All.. I should have the SLD in hand tomorrow evening or Saturday. I couldn't grab the larger images off the internet site where I purchased it from, but the reverse feather detail looked solid VF {?close to XF??} to me. The obverse detail showed a full "LIBERTY" and I could make out some of the horizontal lines in the shield. The head detail looked a bit mushy but this is not uncommon for this issue.

L

The SLD looks like a very nice Dansco coin for sure!

I think that it looks like the coin was envelop stored for decades. I would classify it as a "worry free" piece from the pics.