• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was talking to my daughters teacher a few minuets ago...

6 posts in this topic

I told her I was going to Baltimore tommorow and she asked if I could pick up some Auction catalogs...

I haven't seen any so if anyone knows who I should talk to when I get up there I would appreciate the info..

Almost all of the major auction houses will be there as well as Bowers and Merena, the "official" auctioneer.

BTW: What is she looking for in auction catalogs. I have a few I may be willing to part with to "donate" to a school. I'll even pay for the shipping (gee Scott... you're a swell guy for that!)

Scott :hi:

Almost all of the major auction houses will be there as well as Bowers and Merena, the "official" auctioneer.

BTW: What is she looking for in auction catalogs. I have a few I may be willing to part with to "donate" to a school. I'll even pay for the shipping (gee Scott... you're a swell guy for that!)

Scott :hi:

It's for some of thier art class..

They are going to be cutting the pics of the coins out to make collages..

I am going to be bringing some back for the 5th grade classes too..They are starting to learn about the minting process..

Scott that is Very nice of you to offer but I don't want them to cut up some of your archival material..

:gossip: My daughter takes her Australian bullion zodiac coins to show the teacher and her classmates and this morning I had a couple CBH's and I showed them to her teacher and she just about freaked...

She thought they were worth Tens of Thousands of dollars lol

I've got extra copies of the 2006 FUN Heritage catalogs (Online & Signature Auctions) for coins and paper money. PM me your address and I will send them to you.

Chris

I've got extra copies of the 2006 FUN Heritage catalogs (Online & Signature Auctions) for coins and paper money. PM me your address and I will send them to you.

Chris

PM sent and Thank you.. (thumbs u