• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have the schedule for Baltimore??

10 posts in this topic

If you are going Thursday and do not already have a dealer badge then be prepared to spend $100 to attend the show.
Wow Tom, :o ,,I think it and you already have the answer typed out.. (thumbs u

It's one of my many powers. hm:insane:

I was wondering what was keeping Hoot at Bay hm

Another question, What would be the protocal if you were going to try and sell some coins to some dealers??

Should you try and contact them to set appointments?

Or should you just pop in with a hundred or so Morgans and stuff??

If you are attempting to sell something like Morgan dollars, which have a large collector base and dealer network, then I would simply show up and offer them to dealers as you walk the floor. If, however, you are attempting to sell a large number of Morgans with a built-in VAM premium, then the market is a bit smaller and I would make certain there will be someone there who might be interested in the coins.

I typically go on Thursdays and it is the most relaxed day of the show. Most of the folks in attendance will be known to quite a few dealers because they might attend dealer day at other shows, too. Thursdays are quite nice.

If you are going Thursday and do not already have a dealer badge then be prepared to spend $100 to attend the show.

FYI... the fee is $75 for the show and the $25 is for Children's Hospital. If you write a check, you will write a separate check for the Children's Hospital--which gives you the donation and the ability to write it off on your taxes!

I was offered a guest pass to the Thursday super bourse, but I have to work. But I am going to make the donation anyway. It is a good cause... Children's Hospital is one of the nation's top ranked hospital for children who accepts all cases, even if the parents cannot afford the care. Money raised helps pay for those underprivileged children.

Scott :hi: