• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I try.....I really FRIKKIN do....but...

4 posts in this topic

some customers should be run over with a lawn aerator. I put up an auction and state ALL conditions in the description, one of which is that checks take longer than money orders.

One geek sends a check and starts asking questions about arrival a day later.

I now have 10 emails from him and the check was deposited last Friday and I shipped today.....ONE WEEK.

Hey that rhymes.....one geek....one week........heh.........I digress

His LAST email was a snotty request for ME to block HIM from bidding as he never wanted to wait this long again.

Maybe I should. Sounds like he may not have the brains to just NOT bid again.

Yes.....I will.

Anyone wanting to send him coins, PM me.

(not really as I still treat all contacts with confidence......even the GEEKS!)

grin.gif

That sounds like the guy on Ebay that bought a PCGS-MS61 1851-O Gold Dollar from me at Greysheet then bxxched and asked to return it because it had clashed dies and a few marks. Even after I had posted 3x scans on the ad showing the surfaces. I told him never to buy anything from me again.

A familiar tale. All of my auctions state that checks may be held until clearing my bank. However every now and then I'll get an email stating "I mailed my check 6 days ago and still haven't received my coin yet" DUH!!