• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suburban Washington/Baltimore Show November 14th-17th

9 posts in this topic

I was wondering if any other members will be attending the upcoming show in Baltimore Nov. 14th to 17th. I will be there and it would be great to have the opportunity to meet some of the folks on here if possible.

Most likely I will attend Saturday.

Thanks,

Rey

Hi Rey, I'll be there...I live in Southern Maryland on the Chesapeake Shore about an hour from the show. I think I'll be going on Friday, what day were you thinking of going...??

I was invited to the Super Bourse by David Crenshaw at Whitman. But I have work commitments that will prevent me from going. However, I plan to be there all day on Friday, driving up to Charm City about 9am... after the Beltway clears out a bit!!

Scott :hi:

Just an update, late changes will prevent me from attending this show until Saturday. If any of you will be there, let me know so we can track each other down. Thanks,

Rey

As a side note and kind of amusing (not). Maulemall and I were exchanging pms tonight regarding the Baltimore Show. I knew he lived around Richmond and I am originally about an hour up the road. I have been in the Richmond area all week on business and it just dawned on me tonight. Pat is headed to Baltimore tomorrow with some Morgans to sell, and come to find out we were both in the same small town today all day. I could have had first shot. ARRRRGHHHH :pullhair:

Oh well, just more support for these forums and the benefits. (as long as one pays attention)..

Rey

I will still be there on Friday!

Too bad I have to work tomorrow or I would go to the Super Bourse... but I need to work to be able to pay for this venture!! :)

Scott :hi: