• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week # 286 Can You Hit a Home Run?

14 posts in this topic

How many different USA coin types feature a baseball theme? (Don't include different mints and finishes)

Good Luck!

Our first place winner will receive copy of Coin Collecting Boards of The 1930's & 1940's, Autographed by David W. Lange. There will also be a runner up prize given to a randomly selected player with the correct answer.

REMINDER: The Numisma-Quest ends on Saturday at midnight EST. Entries after that time will not be valid. See the Trivia info post for more details.

When you post your answer, only the administrators can see it . Stop back this Monday. We will make all the posts visible and announce the winners.

Does the "diamond" on the Arkansas commem count?.....anyhow I think what you're asking is 4..1991 olypic, 1995 centennial olypics and the Jackie robinson silver commem and Jackie Robinson gold commem

1992 Olympic Baseball Dollar (the "Nolan Ryan Coin")

1995 Olympic Baseball Half Dollar

1997 Jackie Robinson Dollar

1997 Jackie Robinson Gold Half Eagle (it's not a difference finish, it's a different design)

TOTAL: 4 coins!

Scott :hi:

Great question :) I can come up with 4 different type coins

92 Olympics dollar

95 Olympics half dollar

97 Jackie Robinson dollar

97 Jackie Robinson $5 gold

What did I forget;-)

3 diffent coin types..... over 4 coins (not including medals)

Here is my list of total coins... not including mint or finishes

1995 Olympics Baseball $.50

1992 Olympics Baseball $1 & 1997 Jackie Robinson $1

1997 Jackie Robinson $5

Jackie Robinson 1 1/2" medal

Jackie Robinson 3" medal

• Administrator

QUESTION: How many different USA coin types feature a baseball theme? (Don't include different mints and finishes)

ANSWER: Four – 1992 Olympics S$1, 1996 Olympics 50c, 1997 Jackie Robinson S$1 and $5

Congratulations to our 1st place winner to Just-John!

You will receive a copy of Coin Collecting Boards of The 1930's & 1940's, Autographed by David W. Lange.

Our runner up this week is Scott B

Thanks for playing this weeks Numisma-Quest. Dont forget to stop by for this weeks PMG question