• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how do you spell relief ???????????

3 posts in this topic

Well , other than the obvious R E L I E F. I `m referring to the ever increasing cost of adding to one`s collection. Personally, I take two Rolaids and two aspirin. Not necessarily in that order. Some well known dealers though have come up with a much better way. They spell relief CAC ! Some form of coin dealers relief fund I suppose to combat the high cost of purchasing high quality certified coins. You send them $20 and they send you a sticker with three letters on it, send them up to $200 and they`ll send you .............. you guessed it, the same sticker. Excellent !!!!!!!!!! Not very original though. Hasn`t the American Cancer Society, and the March of Dimes been doing this for years in hopes of advancing research for possible treatments and cures for terminal and debilitating diseases ? I think these are by far much better charities than a bunch of already well to do coin dealers. But, hey I`m just average Joe so what do I know !

Wonder when they`ll start selling their opinions on the quality of the stickers ? How much do you think that service will cost ? Hmmmmmmmmmmm food for thought !!!! Still hungry ???????

So how do you spell relief ???????????

I spell relief " F A R T ".

As a rant yours is pretty weak and as you said yourself "Not very original though."

Beyond the 2 Lincoln key dates I don't give much thought to certifed coins. I prefer collecting "raw". Maybe you should too!