• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTT Books (CAN coins/curr) /// FSH: 8 oz silver at spot // WTB: britannias

6 posts in this topic

Numismatic Books For Trade: (28 Oct)

I won three books (descriptions following) on Canadian coins and currency in a giveaway. I've enjoyed them, but my interest has been moving more toward British coins of the 19th and 20th century. I'd like to work out a trade for a book on British coins if someone out there has got one. I don't know what the standard work is on British coins. I'm not as interested in the most modern stuff (post-2000), so I could be interested in an older edition. Whatever you've got must be from a non-smoking home, as I'm not interested in stinking up my bookshelf (sorry).

Books I've got / value I place on them:

All books are practically new; they've been well-kept in a non-smoking home and only have minor shelf wear if any wear at all.

Charlton Standard Catalogue: Canadian Coins: 60th Anniversary Ed.

W. K. Cross, 2006. $12.00

Charlton Standard Catalogue: Canadian Government Paper Money: 18th Ed.

R. J. Graham, 2006. $15.00

Charlton Standard Catalogue: Canadian Colonial Tokens: 5th Ed.

W. K. Cross, 2003. $18.00

I'd prefer a trade since these are from a giveaway, but I'd be willing to sell these if nobody's got the book(s) I want, I suppose. If you want to buy one of these, add $3.00 for shipping via media mail. I'll take paypal.

================================================================================

================================================================================

FSH: 8 oz of silver bullion at spot:

Silver's on its way up! For sale here, I've got 8 oz of silver bullion, a mixture of 5 art rounds and a few gov't issued: (a US eagle, Canada maple leaf, and a Mexican onza). Spot at the moment is $14.47 - shall we say $118 shipped? I'd prefer a check or USPS money order on this one, but I'll also take PayPal if you add 3%. Price is good through 11/01. PM if you're interested.

Photos below:

bullion1.jpg

bullion2.jpg

Also Looking to buy Great Britain Silver £2 Britannias - - UPDATED: 28 OCT 2007

I need the following dates in PCGS or NGC MS69: 1998, 2003, 2006, 2007

I'm willing to consider your raw coins of those dates, but I will require a good photo first. I don't want to get a coin and find it's got scuffy cheeks or spotting. I'm picky with my britannias and don't mind admitting it! Please don't let that stop you from seeing if I'm interested in your coins - I'm very easy to deal with :-)

THANKS FOR LOOKING!