• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Money Raised For Charity At Coinfest this past weekend!

5 posts in this topic

We just wanted to post a thank you from all the early bird guests at Coinfest on Friday during dealer setup.....

We collected donations and are very pleased to announce that $1,000 was raised for two very deserving groups

$500 will be given to the Childrens Crisis Center

$500 will be given to WCCC

I would also like to thank the many members of the local coin club who donated their time and energy to help make the show such a huge success!

For a first show we had just under 2,000 people attend this 3 day event....

IMHO for a brand new show this has to be a new record!

great donations raised for these two worthy charities kudos to you :applause:

and i must say about 2000 or so for this first show it sounds like a banner success ........and more shows like this are needed in this particular area

kudos to you and i think next year will be even bigger and better (thumbs u

I had not even realized you were attempting to raise money for charities. Perhaps I was simply not observant enough or perhaps this work was not ongoing during the show. In the future you may raise more if you make collectors more aware of the effort. Again, you may have attempted to do so and it may simply be that I did not notice your efforts.