• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Excellent Resource Book

4 posts in this topic

"Numismatic Art in America" by Cornelius Vermuele is back in print with full color pictures. This is a reference book that you should have for your numismatic library. I paid considerably more for my second hand copy in black and white. Here is a link to the publisher. Numismatic Art in America

That book was recently featured in a Whitman mailing (yes, I am on their mailing list). Whitman's mailing I received today advertises FREE SHIPPING for any order, no minimum, if you use code A203 at checkout. So if you want Numismatic Art in America, you can buy it for $29.95 from Whitman without shipping costs (Alabama and Georgia residents have to pay sales tax). Whitman may be the only source for now since it does not appear on a search from bestbookbuys.com.

Scott :hi:

I always tell folks this is the single greatest coin book I have ever read and, in fact, make reference to the book in my registry set, which is in my sigline.