• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Submitter's Prayer

8 posts in this topic

This started to come to me as I was waiting in the post office for my turn to send something off for grading. I thought I'd post it so I could give someone a good giggle to start their morning.:

Dear Lord, accept these, my coins, into the gentle bosom of thy Postal System.

Guide this package, straight, true and unmolested into their destination in thy holy city, Sarasota.

May they grade well and fair and maybe a little bit high.

May the declared insurance value at the anticipated grade be woefully insufficient in the grade they receive.

Bring them back home to me, Lord, with all possible celerity, in a holder and not a body bag.

In NGC's name, we pray.

please keep the coinage safe wjile in transit and if they are lost please make sure that i have all the documentation needed to qualify for the replacement check

and if they do make it to the slabbing services

please have the grade be at least the correct conservative grade and in a slab that has the coin centered and with no damage or scratches on the plastic and that there is no foreign substances other than the coin inside the sealed viewing area

and please that the coin arrives safely and in good order back to me

and as an added bonus please make sure that all the coins in the new plastic have a value/demand added aspect about them so i can sell them for more, MORE than i paid ..............................

and if for some reason they have been ms-70 ed........... and they get slabbed a pox and angry painful boils on the person who did this................