• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tiny gold coins 1823, 1865, 1876

4 posts in this topic

I have three very small gold coins. They are each about 11 millimeters in diameter

Augustinus Dei Providentia

1822-1823 Constitut Imperator

Maximiliano Emperador

Imperio Mexicano 1865

1876 LeopoldII Roi Des Belges

Donion Fait La Force 20FR

All portraits are facing to the right on the coins. I would appreciate any information that you can provide for me. The coins are so small that my pictures are useless :(

Thanks for any background or history

Thank you. It is way too early in the morning to be loupeing but I think I found the matching picture and description. UM4 #3 Who knew there would be that many variations of such a small token? Goodness sakes, I was amazed. Great resource, thanks again

you have got 3 small gold coins, very rare; this can be taken also a world record :)))

i have looked throgh this site and i found different useful and interesting information indeed.

but look at the world's biggest gold coin registered in the Guinness Book of Records: http://www.dig4coins.com/news/1-latest_news/78-World's%20Biggest%20Gold%20Coin%20Registered%20in%20Guinness%20Book%20of%20Records.html

i think you'd like to know this too...