• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

albums

8 posts in this topic

hello fellow collectors.

gotta ask you, is there an album for slabbed coins? i've seen them for 2x2's etc. but not specifically for slabbed coins. i am keeping mine in small boxes but would prefer an album. i guess if they are out there they would be custom for just one or two slab companies holders. please educate me! thanks in advance.

steve

Hi, there. My first post here on this board. Hope I'm doing everything all right.

I have found the a standard 3 ring binder and pages made my EAGLE are the perfect solution to my slab problem. Each page (like pages for 2x2's), contains 9 slots designed for standard sized slabs. For the smaller slabs, they also sell foam inserts to fit around the slab so that it fits snugly as well. The slab pages are the same size as 2x2 pages and have holes for putting in a standard 3 ring binder. Just go to eaglecoinholders.com to see their products. I use the plastix 2x2 holders as well for other areas of my collection. They also have pages for those and the holders themselves, while a bit pricey, are great.

Hope this helps.

RI AL

My pleasure, Steve. I think you will be very pleased with the Eagle products.

Actually, I'm very glad you posted the question. I am out of the Eagle pages and need more for a couple of new purchases and pieces I had sent in to be slabbed.

Thanks for the welcome.

RI AL