• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sad to say I had to go ATS to get this....

7 posts in this topic

Sorry I didn't see your thread before adding mine. :blush: But your thread title should be a wee bit more descriptive. :whistle:
I think it was the 10 second separation that got you. lol

Serious bad collection though.. (thumbs u

I guess Mark thought that someone would say he was spamming the board but... These are some of the most beautiful Commems I have ever seen.

Just Fantastic Mark.

Thank you Patrick and believe me, I was dying to post it here but didn't feel that it would be proper, due to the spam factor.

Lou, hopefully you received my private message in response to your question (to which you received an incorrect reply) on the CU forum. ;)

I guess Mark thought that someone would say he was spamming the board but... These are some of the most beautiful Commems I have ever seen.

Just Fantastic Mark.

Thank you Patrick and believe me, I was dying to post it here but didn't feel that it would be proper, due to the spam factor.

Lou, hopefully you received my private message in response to your question (to which you received an incorrect reply) on the CU forum. ;)

Spam Shmam... Mark you gotta let go of that type mentality..

Thats a Pretty important collection and to be honest I personally believe those pics could very well be made into a book...

I would buy one to give to my daughters library at her school.. hm

I agree...

Lets make it official....

IF you can post a collection of this magnitude for sale it could not and should not be called Spamming.

A set like that sells itself without any need to spam.

Is it sold as a set or can it be pieced out? That's more my line of wondering......

..... although I prolly couldn't even afford one :(